Monday, August 20, 2012

IMMUNE DEFICIENCY DISORDERS 

classified into 
1.Phagocytic defects
2.B cell defects
3.T cell defects
4. Combined T cell and B cell 
5.Complement disorders 

A.Phagocyte defects

There are three phagocyte cells defects all start with 'C'

1.Chronic granulocyte disorder

deficiency of NADPH oxidase enzyme,infection with CATALASE positive org

'C'GD - 'C'ATALASE positive infection

2.Chediak Higashi syndrome  

granulocyte structure defect results in 
1. occulocutaneous  albinism(partial) due to defect in melanin granules
 2.basic microtubule defect causes lysosomal granules to fuse causing abnormal giant granule formation 
 This image below  shows a normally segmented neutrophils with giant azurophilic granules.
peripheral neuropathy

higashi eating PAN   Pyogenic infections
                                  Albinism
                                  Neuropathy

3.CD 18 absence (leukocyte adhesion defect)

  • a common beta chain of leukocytes  integrin, recurrent chronic infections  ,failure to form pus and donot reject umblical cord stump                 
                               

at 18 yrs we start adhering to love life  ;)

 CD 18                                   leukocyte adhesion

B.B cell Diseases

there are 4 important  b cell diseases and all  have either hypo gammaglobulinemia or Ig in their name 

1.Bruton X linked "hypogammaglobulinemia"


 It is due to deficiency of tyrosine kinase so B cells dont mature , so no mature b cells in blood

Bruton is an          immature             boy
B cell           maturation defect     xlinked so more common in boys

2.X linked hyper"IgM "syndrome 


deificiency of CD40 ligand on t cells so no class switching of Igs only IgM titers no other antibody found 
  remember this way  X(girls ) linked Manohar conducts internals for 40 marks  (CD 40)

3.Selective "IgA" deficiency 

deficiency of isotype switching to IgA so we find sinopulmonary  and GIT diseases  (think mucosa) .if blood transfusion done in these pts they develop anaphylaxis by forming antibodies to IgA of donors blood 


4.Common variable B cell disease  occurs in late 20s associated with autoimmune diseases

C.T cell Diseases  

I Love 2 get JOB or will DIe

   IL2            JOB               Digeorge
1.Digeorge syndrome -thymic aplasia -22q11 chromosome defect

failure of 3rd and 4th pouch development so hypocalcemia and absent thymus

2.JOB syndrome (hyper IgE syndrome) 

only Educated get job so  JOB hyper Ig"E"



th cells fail to produce IFNgama so neutrophils dont respond to chemotactic stimuli 
"FATED" to get JOB 
F facies coarse
A Abscess
T Teeth retained primary teeth
E hyper IgE
D Dermatological Eczema 

3.IL2 receptor deficiency


D. Combined t cell and b cell 

CID saw Wiskot  And Aldrich at ATM 

1.SCID
severe combined immune deficiency  due to deficiency in adenosine deaminase,failure to produce MHC class 2,IL2 receptor def

2.Wiskot Aldrich syndrome

x linked reccesive,def in  cytoskeletal glycoproteins results in deletion of t cells and b cells 
wiskot and aldrich wear "TIE"  T Thrombocytopenic purpura
                                                I  Infections
                                                E eczema
Wiskotand aldrich wear TIE

3.Ataxia Telengiectasia     
due defect in ATM gene required for DNA repair patients have ataxia ,telengiectasia and IgA def

ATM are always under repair SO ATM Gene DNA repair

E.Complement Deficiency


1.Deficiency of C5 To C9 causes  Nesseria infections

c5 to c9 forms membrane attack complex and is defence against gram negative bacteria

C 5 to C9 (5 +9) is  14.letter N is 14th so 'N'eisseria

2.Deficiency in C3 causes pyogenic bact inf and immune complexe diseases 


immunecomplexes formed by three components 1.antigen 2.antibody 3.compliment binds 1 and 2
so C3 def associated wid immune complexes diseases

3.Deficiency of C1 esterase causes hereditary angioedema



4.Deficiency of Decay activating factor DAF causes Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria 

 

HB decays(DAF) In NYT (Paroxysmal NOCTURNAL Hbnuria)  

DEFICIENCY OF B CELLS CAUSE  diseases by 1.Capsulated microbacteria 

2. Enteroviral encephalitis and 

3.Giardiasis

2 and 3 are due to absence of mucosal defence IgA


DEFICIENCY OF T CELLS CAUSES 

More of FUNGAL And VIRAL INFECTIONS


DEFICIENCY OF COMPLEMENT CAUSES

diseses with nesseria both meningococcus and gonococcus 





9 comments:

  1. heyyyy...ill start reading them now...the colors look inviting!!:P and thanks for the pictures too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. During my time I was diagnosed of Herpes and HIV/Aids I was advised not to speak to certain people about my Health “orthodox side” because they’re all lying shills and sociopaths or not take seriously scientific information on HIV because according to the denialists it’s all propaganda from the “AIDS establishment”. I decided to do some search, Rethinking AIDS and Herpes denialism in general, it caused a wave of attacks against Herbal Medicine and medicated drugs, anger, disbelief and insults with some members even alluding to the fact that I was the leader of Rethinking AIDS at the time. Of course I wasn’t and I always reminded them that I was and independent even if I was positive of those diseases. I come across a search on how Dr Itua cure people suffering from, Herpes, HIV/Aids, Hepatitis, Cancer, Epilepsy,Copd,Parkinson,Ledder Diseases, then I decided to give a try although i have had a lot of stories about Nigeria scam so I was scared of it at first then I had a second thought telling me to give a try so i finally order for it and it was sent to me through courier service and I take it for two weeks and I was healed, I still find it difficult today to be real I'm living for a year now without outbreak or taking ARV Drugs, I'm supporting Dr Itua Herbal Center and also promoting his herbal medicine online for people suffering from any kind of disease to contact him on Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whatsapp Number On...+2348149277967. At this point of view regarding HIV/AIDS, HERPES, GENITALS, WART, COLD SORE. You can say I was very involved with the movement; I spoke on radio shows about Dr Itua, filmed my own YouTube videos, wrote my own articles about Dr Itua and attempted to inform every person I could about this information. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Gwen Stacy Wailker , am here to appreciate Dr isiramen for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 3 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning I was browsing through the internet then I saw several testimonies about Dr. isiramen curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. isiramen on his email: oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .isiramen, God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cure.I don't know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETES, CANCER, HIV/AIDS, HERPES HEPATITiS A AND B DISEASES etc. why don't you contact dr.isiramen today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor and he is also called the godfather of herbalism contact him via email; oyimeanelisiramen@gmail.com or whatsApp him on +2348117963221

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiv disease for the last 3 years and had pain hard to eat and cough are nightmares,especially the first year At this stage, the immune system is severely weakened, and the risk of contracting opportunistic infections is much greater. However, not everyone with HIV will go on to develop AIDS. The earlier you receive treatment, the better your outcome will be.I started taking ARV to avoid early death but I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.As a Hiv patent we are advise to be taking antiretroviral treatments to reduce our chance of transmitting the virus to others , few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information on Hiv treatment with herbal medicine, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from Hiv her name was Achima Abelard and other Herpes Virus patent Tasha Moore also giving testimony about this same man,Called Dr Itua Herbal Center.I was moved by the testimony and i contacted him by his Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com . We chatted and he send me a bottle of herbal medicine I drank it as he instructed me to.After drinking it he ask me to go for a test that how i ended my suffering life of Hiv patent,I'm cured and free of Arv Pills.I'm forever grateful to him Drituaherbalcenter.Here his contact Number +2348149277967...He assure me he can cure the following disease..Hiv,Cancer,Herpes Virus,Hpv,Pile,Weak Erection,Lyme Disease,Epilepsy,Glaucoma.,Brain Tumor,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia. ,Bladder Cancer,Autism,Colorectal Cancer,Breast Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Leukemia,Lung Cancer,Tay tach disease,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Lupus,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer, Seizures, fibromyalgia ,ALS,Hepatitis,Copd,Parkinson disease.Genetic disease,Fibrodysplasia disease,Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome,Stroke,Hpv,Weak Erection,Liver/Kidney Inflammatory,Men/Woman infertility, bowel disease ,Huntington's disease ,Diabetes,Fibroid.

    ReplyDelete